BENCH GRINDER 6-INCH 1/3HP PRO-EB250
- [PROFESSIONAL BENCH GRINDER THAT WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU.] Our power bench grinders come with 1/3 HP motor for superior performance. The Resistant steel base provides greater durability and extends the life of the tool. It has an adjustable eye shields for comfort.
- [QUALITY AND DURABILITY IS WHAT YOU WILL HAVE] our 6-bench grinder is made up of the best components to offer you a great quality product perfect for sharpening, cutting, sanding and polishing.
- [SPECIFICATIONS] Table grinder, Horsepower: 1/3, Amperage: 2.1, Weel Diameter: 6 in, Weight: 40 Lbs, Voltage: 120V, RPM: 3600, Power: 250W.
- [WHAT YOU GET] Bench grinder 6-inch, 2 Grinding wheels (thick grit and mid grit), two large eye shields.
- TWO-YEAR (2) LIMITED WARRANTY. NO RISK 30-DAY RETURNS. Every Promaker product is designed thinking of every household need, that’s why our Power Bench Grinder are perfect for any task. We built our brand on happy customers and we are sure that you’ll love our product too. So, we offer 2-year Warranty. Buy with confidence, we won’t let you down.
30 in stock
Just Dave –
Great deal. Great value, I have owned several bench grinders in past and let me tell you I have wore them all out! I don’t believe that this unit is going to fail anytime soon. It is seriously built like a brick house. It comes up to speed very quickly and is very quiet. The torque is very impressive, I have leaned on it pretty hard and it honestly has never even shown me any sign of slowing down. That’s very impressive.
In a nutshell I’m very happy with this unit and can say wholeheartedly that this will be my last bench grinder. It’s inconceivable for me to think this unit is going to ever quit on me. I do recommend this product.
I hope you have found this to be useful.
Frank Farrar –
This grinder might well deserve five stars, but the manual barely deserves three stars. Some assembly required. Should not have been difficult, but the parts list and assembly diagram were for some other grinder! I wasted an hour trying to reverse engineer the parts I did find in the box without success. Fortunately, there was a picture of the grinder on the shipping box. With that I was able to find a use for all of the parts. (Duh!)