JIGSAW 3.5 AMP 400W 6 VARIABLE SPEED PRO-SC400
- [Power Saw and Variable Speed (6 Speed)] With a powerful 400W motor and soft grip handle for comfortable long wear plus a variable speed dial from 800 to 3000 spm, for perfect performance and cutting that tailored to your needs, it allows you to generate a maximum depth of cut of 55mm in wood and 6mm in metal.
- [Adjustable bevel cutting angle 0 ° -45 °] Jig saw corded electric allows you to carry out more complex and difficult jobs. Suitable for wood, for a more precise cut or curved, according to your needs.
- [Lock-on Switch & Dust Extraction] electric saw for wood includes a lock-on switch for continuous and long-lasting work. The dust extraction helps you maintain a clean work area to provide you with a clear line of work.
- [Power in your hands] Our jigsaw tool has an ergonomic design, a soft grip handle for comfortable and extensive use. Has a 400w 3.5amp motor to use it in your most important jobs. As a brand we generate support 24/7 for any questions and problems you present
- [PERFECT FOR ALL USES] NO RISK 30-DAY RETURNS] Every Promaker product is designed thinking of every household need, that’s why our pressure washers are perfect for any task. We built our brand on happy customers and we are sure that you’ll love our product too. So, we offer 30 day returns no questions asked and even a 2-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY. Buy with confidence, we won’t let you down.
10 in stock
|Dimensions||10.59 × 8.43 × 3.39 in|
works good for the job
Overall Summary: I recommend this jigsaw as a good affordable option for small tasks and occasional use. I was able to easily cut through MDF and plywood. I also made a curved cut in a piece of poplar. With proper clamping to minimize vibration, it would have been even easier, but my work bench was otherwise occupied. If you plan to use the saw regularly for precision or professional grade woodwork, definitely look at their more powerful option or even at other brands in a higher price category. This saw is definitely worth $40. I will update the review later after a few more uses to ensure that the reliability is sound.
Nice compact saw that is easy to pack in my tool bag. The recessed speed adjustment wheel doesn’t accidentally get turned when I’m pressing into my work. The manufacturer thoughtfully equipped this saw with a blade support wheel (spring loaded) to keep the blade angle true to the blade clamp/armature.