JIGSAW 7 AMP 800W, 6 VARIABLE SPEED + LASER GUIDE PRO-SC800
- [Power and Variable Speed (6 Speed)] With a powerful 800W motor, laser guide and soft grip handle for comfortable long wear plus a variable speed dial from 800 to 3000spm, for perfect performance and cutting that tailored to your needs, it allows you to generate a maximum depth of cut of 100mm in wood and 10mm in metal.
- [Adjustable bevel cutting angle 0 ° -45 °] It allows you to carry out more complex and difficult jobs. Suitable for wood, for a more precise cut or curved, according to your needs.
- [Lock-on Switch & Dust Extraction] The jigsaw includes a lock-on switch for continuous and long-lasting work. The dust extraction helps you maintain a clean work area to provide you with a clear line of work.
- [Power in your hands] Our jigsaws have an ergonomic design, a soft grip handle for comfortable and extensive use. Has an 800w 7amp motor to use it in your most important jobs. As a brand we generate support 24/7 for any questions and problems you present
- [FEATURES] Integrated laser for higher precision cutting, Adjustable blade bevel cutting 0-45° degree, U and T-Shank, Switch Lock-On for continuous use with variable speed dial.
10 in stock
|Dimensions||11.18 × 8.78 × 3.43 in|
N. Schapiro –
Easy to use. It works well, I’ve had no issues doing a few small home projects which is exactly what I got it for. I don’t want to have a garage full of tools, but I feel that you do need SOME tools for basic home projects and this little guy was able to solve a few needs for me.
Lausa S. –
Great for the money. I’ve been wanting to get a jigsaw for a while because I wanted to up my crafting abilities. This so far seems like a great option for a beginner. I don’t think it’s meant for heavy duty use. But if you’re a hobby crafter like me, I definitely recommend this one.
Typical Consumer –
Works well. This is a relatively light weight jigsaw which is designed similarly to others in its category. It has excellent power and the speed is continuously adjustable. The slowest speed may be too slow for any real purpose but the upper range is more than adequate. The blade bevel is adjustable. Its a bit of an extra step to loosen screws to reposition it (compared to some others that simply have a friction knob). But the angled positions are held securely in place in notches for added stability; so the small extra step is worth it in my opinion.