JIGSAW HEAVY DUTY, 5.5 AMP 600W, 6 VARIABLE SPEED PRO-SC600
- [Power Saw and Variable Speed (6 Speed)] With a powerful 600W motor and soft grip handle for comfortable long wear plus a variable speed dial from 500 to 3000 spm, for perfect performance and cutting that tailored to your needs, it allows you to generate a maximum depth of cut of 55mm in wood and 10mm in metal.
- [Adjustable bevel cutting angle 0 ° -45 °] Jig saw corded electric allows you to carry out more complex and difficult jobs. Suitable for wood, for a more precise cut or curved, according to your needs.
- [Lock-on Switch & Dust Extraction] electric saw for wood includes a lock-on switch for continuous and long-lasting work. The dust extraction helps you maintain a clean work area to provide you with a clear line of work.
- [Power in your hands and Professional Use] Our jigsaw tool has an ergonomic design, a soft grip handle for comfortable and extensive use. Has a 600w 5.5amp motor to use it in your most important jobs. As a brand we generate support 24/7 for any questions and problems you present
- [PERFECT FOR ALL USES] NO RISK 30-DAY RETURNS] Every Promaker product is designed thinking of every household need, that’s why our pressure washers are perfect for any task. We built our brand on happy customers and we are sure that you’ll love our product too. So, we offer 30 day returns no questions asked and even a TWO-YEAR (2) LIMITED WARRANTY. Buy with confidence, we won’t let you down.
2 in stock
|Dimensions||11.22 × 10.2 × 3.31 in|
Just as described.
Just as described.
Price is reasonable
Paul A Pongratz –
Lightweight & maneuverable with decent power. Nice compact saw that is easy to pack in my tool bag. The recessed speed adjustment wheel doesn’t accidentally get turned when I’m pressing into my work. The manufacturer thoughtfully equipped this saw with a blade support wheel (spring loaded) to keep the blade angle true to the blade clamp/armature.
The included Allen wrench opens/tightens the blade holder and also fits the two capscrews that hold the angle of the saw’s shoe – which is adjustable. The angle of the shoe is also kept in alignment front to rear by a toothed ring in the body of the saw that acts as an index point.